Fishing licenses not required under the following conditions:
- A Florida resident fishing from land or a structure fixed to the land such as a pier, bridge, dock, floating dock, jetty or similar structure, but not from a boat.
- A Florida resident who is 65 years of age or older
- A Florida resident who is a member of the U.S. Armed Forces, who is not stationed in this state, while on leave for 30 days or less, upon submission of orders. This does not include family members.
- Persons who are under 16 years of age.
Freshwater fishing licenses
- Florida residents, annual: $13.50
- Non-residents, annual: $31.50
- 7 day non-resident: $16.50
Saltwater fishing licenses
- Florida residents, 10 days: $10.00
- Florida residents, 1 year: $12.00
- Florida residents, 5 year: $60.00
- Non-residents, 3 day: $5.00
- Non-residents, 7 day: $15.00
- Non-residents, 1 year: $30.00
Service charges and Snook and Crawfish permits are not included the in quoted license fees.
Licenses may be obtained at tax collector's offices and bait and tackle shops that act as the tax collector's agent.